The Corvette C5 / C6 chassis have become increasingly popular in drifting. This real-deal sports car is very capable out of the box and has a lot of potential as a drift car.
The Wisefab PRO level drift angle kit includes everything you need to get the best possible drift features and achieve a 65+ degree steering angle. Knuckle kinematics have been improved in several ways and an Ackermann angle adjustment has been added. Control arms are extended and conveniently adjustable for quick alignment.
When using this kit, you can benefit from optional "C6 Rack Offset Spacer Kit" that will allow you to achieve even bigger steering angle on C6 chassis (not needed on C5) and improves the Ackermann curve.
Recommended alignment parameters:
Toe in/out: If Ackermann is 0 or negative then toe is 2mm out. If Ackermann is positive, then toe is 0
- 65+ degrees of steering angle, parallel steering, adjustable lock-stopper. You can tune your steering geometry either towards positive or negative Ackermann in just a few minutes even at trackside without messing up an alignment. Ackermann adjustment kit is included.
- Easily adjustable one-piece lower control arm desing. Our "double adjuster" allows you to easyly and quickly fine tune your setup.
- Higher roll center (RC).
On Wisefab knuckles, joints are slightly dropped, which brings the front RC up on lowered car, providing higher roll stiffness and improves drivability.
- Very good camber control and minimal bump steer with high steering angle.
On drift cars the dynamic camber and bump steer is much more important than static. With our kinematics we have assured that the camber would provide very good front grip and bump steer is minimal at all the range of steering.
- Steering jacking control.
During drifting, when steering angle is much bigger, jacking is also bigger, even with the same geometry and it could become a problem. We have changed the geometry so that it helps to prevent any handling issues.
- Consistent and predictable self-alignment torque.
Caster is not the only important parameter to provide sufficient self-alignment torque especially at high angle. It’s the combination of different parameters to maintain consistent trail and self-alignment torque. With our setup the steering wheel turns always to the direction of movement and doesn’t get stuck at full lock.
- Original wheelspeed sensor (ABS sensor) can be used.
- Knuckles with hardware
- Lower control arms
- Upper control arms
- Assembeled tie rods
- Installation guide
Wheel Backspacing (max):
- 17" wheel - 145 mm
- 18" wheel - 147 mm
- 19" wheel - 150 mm
- Rideheight 378 mm
- Maximum: 430 mm
- Minimum 345 mm