The Gen-V WG50 Pro-Gate50 external wastegate is a cost effective, high performing 50mm external wastegate.
The Gen-V provides extensive user configurability, world leading extended thermal performance, fatigue resistance and best in class flow performance for optimum control and longevity.
A direct fit upgrade to all 4th-generation Turbosmart wastegates and feature our unique collar-locking system, variable actuator cap and base, strap-type V-band clamps, liquid-cooling, 1/8″ NPT ports, and are provided with a range of springs.
Available in Compressed Gas configuration.
Product features summary:
• Liquid cooling provision
• Strap type V-band clamps
• User adjustable actuator position
• Modular actuator design
• Compressed Gas configurations available.
Included in the Box:
• Wastegate unit (pre-assembled with spring as per order)
• SS316 Valve seat
• Inlet V-Band
• Inlet SS304 weld flange
• Outlet V-Band
• Outlet SS304 weld flange
• Collar tool (master/slave)
• 17/7 PH 3, 5, 7, 14 psi spring kit (1x spring installed)
• 4x 1/8” NPT plugs (1x installed) / 2x 1/8” NPT nipples
• Instruction card
- 6MM HOSE TAIL FITTINGS & BLANKS
- 1/8" NPT TO -3AN MALE - SS
- 1/8" NPT TO -4AN MALE - SS
- HE SENSOR
- GEN-V WG50 WELDING PURGE BUNG
- 1/4" NYLON TUBING BLACK - 3M
- 1/8" NPT 90º PUSHLOC FITTING - SS - 1/4"
- 1/8" NPT TEE PUSHLOC FITTING - SS - 1/4"
- 1/8" NPT STR PUSHLOC FITTING - SS - 1/4"
- GEN-V WG45/50 DIAPHRAGM REPLACEMENT KIT
- GEN-V WG45/50 ACTUATOR COLLAR
- GEN-V SLAVE COLLAR / HEATSHIELD
- WG45/50 SENSOR CAP BLACK
- WG45/50 SENSOR CAP BLUE
- WG45/50MM CG DIAPHRAGM REPLACEMENT KIT
- GEN-V WG45/50 CG SENSOR CAP BLACK
- GEN-V WG45/50 CG SENSOR CAP BLUE
- V-BAND REPLACEMENT NUTS - 2 PACK
- WG50 INLET WELD FLANGE
- WG50 OUTLET WELD FLANGE
- WG50 ALLOY INLET WELD FLANGE
- WG50 ALLOY OUTLET WELD FLANGE
- WG50 INLET V-BAND
- WG50 OUTLET V-BAND
- WG50 VALVE SEAT
- GEN-V DIAPHRAGM REPLACEMENT TOOL
- GEN-V WG45/50 ACTUATOR COLLAR TOOL
- GEN-V CG DIAPHRAGM REPLACEMENT TOOL
- GEN-V SPRING CHANGE ASSISTANCE KIT
- GEN-V WG45/50 3PSI ORANGE INNER SPRING
- GEN-V WG45/50 5PSI YELLOW INNER SPRING
- GEN-V WG45/50 7PSI GREEN MIDDLE SPRING
GEN-V WG45/50 14PSI BLUE OUTER SPRING
Frequently asked Questions…
Q: Do I need to use the liquid cooling ports?
A: No. It is purely an option for extreme applications where there is limited air flow around the wastegate.
Q: Can I rotate the top housing?
A: Yes. The modular design of the Gen-V Range of External Wastegates means you can rotate the actuator housing 360 degrees, for virtually unlimited hose routing options.
Q: Will a Gen-V version fit where my 4th Generation Turbosmart Wastegate fit?
A: Yes. We made sure the inlet and outlets fitting orientation matched the previous gates for that exact reason. Literally the only thing in common between the previous design and this one, is the mounting orientation.
Q: How do I change the spring(s)?
A: You will need the locking collar tool as supplied in the box. You also need to observe the instructions and apply pressure to the top cap before you can remove the collar - This is part of the design & an important anti-vibration measure.
Q: What size are the reference fittings?
A: Both the boost control reference ports and the (Optional) liquid cooling ports are 1/8NPT. We have a range of AN adapters and high temp push-lock fittings available in the Spates and Accessories Tab.