Plazmaman's Billet Inlet manifold is designed for the Ford Falcon XR6 TURBO BARRA BA-BF-FG model engines. However. we have now available a few different shaped Inlet domes to also suit retro conversions , and DRAG race cars that require forward facing domes. Please contact us regarding this option.
These inlet manifolds were designed utilizing over 25 years experience at the forefront of turbocharged street/drift/race vehicles. We took all areas of design into account - which include ram tube length, taper and inlet volume. All Plazmaman inlet manifolds and products are precision tig welded by experts in house at our Sydney Facility. Through our ability of manufacturing in house, we are able to guarantee these inlet manifolds with a life time workmanship warranty. They are rated to 100psi at any RPM level you choose.
Plazmaman inlet manifolds utilize some of the most advanced manufacturing techniques, including billet CNC bases, manufactured using multi axis HAAS CNC machines to ensure that all the one piece billet bases have tolerances to within .005. The inlet manifold dome utilizes a hard temper 3mm sheet alloy surface that has been made to shape in house through our advanced forming techniques. Our dual feed billet fuel rail is included with these manifolds and is designed to suit 14mm, full-length, top feed injectors (same as OEM BA/BF). We have options to use our range of billet throttle bodies to suit this manifold, or you can choose to use your own.
While we have options available to equip this manifold with one of our Plazmaman billet throttle bodies, be advised; Our throttle bodies are a traditional CABLE DRIVEN throttle body. If you are using the factory Ford ECU, you cannot use a cable throttle body, you MUST USE A DRIVE-BY-WIRE (DBW) THROTTLE BODY. Using a cable throttle body will require you to have a stand-alone ECU, such as Haltech, and you will need to figure out your own Idle Air Control Valve system as the Barra engine does not have one from factory (this function is handled by the DBW throttle and ECU). In nearly all cases, sticking with a DBW throttle (either factory, LS-style or Bosch Motorsport) will be the best and easiest way to go. The factory DBW throttle body is more than capable of handling 1000+hp.
- 6061 T65 Billet aluminium.
- O-Ring port style seal.
- Comes supplied with a fuel rail.
- Any throttle body type can be welded on.
- 3mm heavy duty dome - 200+psi guarantee
- Available in a 6 or 12 injector option.
- These manifolds are available in raw, polished or stealth black finish.
- Throttle body inlet style - Please choose "Hose Style" if using a factory or Bosch DBW throttle body . Plazmaclamp adaptors for FG throttle and Bosch DBW available in PLazmaclamp section = 1) Hose style
- 2) Plazmaclamp inlet (Plazmaman throttle only)
- Vacuum Port Position = (Top of manifold, bottom of manifold)
- Wiring extension = Plug-in wiring extension for OEM throttle body :
- (Not required, BA/BF (+AUD $115.00), FG/FGX (+AUD $95.00))
- Burst panel option = Recommended for serious race and Nitrous applications - (Not required, SFI Spec 23.1 Burst Panel - Welded to top of intake (+AUD $300.00))
- FG/FGX Falcon Adapter hose = Convert your existing FG Falcon Plazmaman intercooler piping to suit this inlet manifold - (Not required, FG/FGX Adapter Hose (from tBody to lower headlight (+AUD $145.00))
*** PLAZMAMAN also has a range of Flow matched fuel injectors available in the Fuel System Section of this online shop - these will make a great addition to your intake purchase . Any Injector you can not see please feel free to email/contact us, as we can source them ***
|Dimensions||70 × 35 × 20 cm|