SUITS: Nissan 200SX/Silvia S15 (Aust and JDM), 200SX/Silvia S14A S2 "KOUKI", 180SX S13 Rev 3 "Type X" 1996 onwards. Manual transmission only.
INCLUDES: Platinum PRO Direct Plug-in ECU, Plug and pins for auxiliary I/O harness. Haltech CAN adaptor cable DTM-4 female receptacle/socket to 8 pin black Tyco 3"/75mm (used to adapt a Platinum series ECU to a DTM-4 Elite CAN system), USB programming cable and USB Software Key.
NOTES: Directly accepts an input from a flex fuel sensor.
If you are after a simple plug-and-play option and your car still has its original engine and wiring in it, a Plug-in ECU is the easiest and quickest solution. You simply unplug the factory ECU, and plug the Haltech ECU directly into the factory harness. Load your base map and you're ready to go!
- Direct plug and play replacement of the OEM ECU, no rewiring necessary
- Uses the car's factory sensors
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 & 10 compatible software
- Real-time programming, instant hesitation free adjustment while the engine is running
- Fully user definable 32 x 32 mapping
- Tuning via Volumetric Efficiency (VE), Injection time or Lambda Correction (MAF)
- Selectable onboard internal MAP sensor rated to 150kPa (up to 1.5 Bar or 22psi boost)
- Wideband "auto-tuning" using user definable target AFR table
SUPPORTED OEM FUNCTIONALITY:
- Boost Control
- A/C Output
- Idle Control
- VCT Switched ( N-VCT)
- Check Engine Light
- Fuel Pump Control Module
- MAF Sensors
- Narrowband Sensors
- Vehicle Speed
- Air temperature Sensor