The GKTech Z33 350z/Z34 370z Rear upper camber arms give you the ability to adjust and tune your vehicle's rear camber.
When you lower your car negative camber is introduced. This reduces the contact patch of your tyres and thus available traction. Our rear camber arms are a direct replacement of the OEM arm and will correct this issue.
- Feature high quality Teflon lined pillow ball spherical bearings which eliminate the flex found in factory rubber bushing offering a more direct and predictable feel.
- 6061-T6 Aluminium
- fixed On car adjustment points with no need to remove the arm to adjust
- +/- 10mm of adjustment equated to approximately +/- 2.25 degrees of adjustment
- Retains factory swaybar mount point
- Unique design that doesn't have REIB for maximum strength
- Nissan Z33 350z
- Nissan V35 Skyline
- Nissan Z34 370z
- Nissan V36 Skyline
Will these fit my car?We can only confirm fitment for the vehicles listed above under "confirmed fitment".
How long is the warranty on these arms?All GKTECH suspension arms come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects and the Teflon lined spherical bearings come with a 1 year replacement warranty. We stock spare bearings so even after the 12 months is up we can still help with replacements, worse case scenario they're a 5/8" common sized bearing and are readily available through your local autoshop.
Are these suspension arms legal for use on street cars?These arms are unique in how they adjust and don't use heim joints. Rather, they use a spherical bearing much like how many OEM arms are so we believe that these should be legal for road use. However, we do recommend that you contact your local RTA for clarification/confirmation.
Are there any special tools required?No, a spanner set will do the job which we do sell separately here - https://au.gktech.com/open-ended-spanners
Do you carry spare parts for this product?Yes we carry the following spare parts for this product;Replacement COM10T Bearing -Spare part can be found here