AKA HKS GT-RS, Oil and Water Cooled, Ball Bearing, Internally Wastegated, 280-460hp, 1.8L - 3.0L Applications
Exhaust Rear Turbine Housing comes in the : 0.64 a/r or
: 0.86 a/r for = $450 each
Garrett 7 psi actuator = $170 each
Garrett 12 psi actuator = $190 each
Adjustable 5 - 19 psi single port for = $350 each
Adjustable 5 - 19 psi dual port for = $400 each
- Bearing Type: Ball Bearing
- Cooling System:Oil & Water Cooled
- Turbine Housing:Internally Wastegated, available in 0.64a/r and 0.86a/r
- Base Flange: T25
- Exhaust Outlet Flange: 5 Bolt CA18DET / SR20DET style
- Horsepower: 280-460hp
- Displacement: 1.8L - 3.0L
Previous Part Number: 472560-5015S / 472560-0015
- The Turbine Housing is cast from high nickle "Ni-Resist" material
- The Turbine Wheel is cast from Inconel material for extreme applications.
- These Turbochargers are NOT supplied with an actuator. The factory "Large Can" actuators from an S14, or S15 200sx can be used, or there is an option on the drop down menu for aftermarket adjustable bolt on actuator assemblies.
- This version of the GT2871R is what HKS call the GT-RS.
- This Turbocharger is a direct bolt-on replacement for the Nissan S13, 180SX CA18DET/SR20DET, with the use of a compressor inlet/outlet conversion kit (see related products). A slight Elongation of the mounting holes on the factory oil drain fitting is also required.
- This Turbocharger is a direct bolt-on replacement for the Nissan S14 Silvia, and Nissan S15 200sx. A slight Elongation of the mounting holes on the factory oil drain fitting is required when fitting to the S14, or Australian delivered S15.
- This Turbocharger is a direct replacement for the GT2560R (466541-5001S & 466541-5004S).
Units in box: 1