48 Trim, Oil and Water cooled, ball bearing, internally wastegated, 250-400hp, 1.8L - 3.0L Applications
Exhaust Rear Turbine Housing Available in = 0.64 a/r or 0.86 a/r to choose from .
**LIMITED STOCK, SOON TO BE DISCONTINUED - PLEASE ENQUIRE BEFORE PURCHASING**
- Bearing Type: Ball Bearing
- Cooling System:Oil & Water Cooled
- Turbine Housing:Internally Wastegated, available in 0.64a/r or 0.86a/r
- Base Flange: T25
- Exhaust Outlet Flange: 5 Bolt CA18DET / SR20DET style
- Actuator Pressure: Standard 12psi with upgrade options
- Horsepower: 250-400hp
- Displacement: 1.8L - 3.0L
- Previous Part Number: 743347-5001S / 743347-0001
- The Turbine Wheel is cast from Inconnel material for extreme applications.
- The GT2871R will bolt directly onto the CA18DET/SR20DET factory exhaust manifold and dump pipe, however, when this turbocharger is supplied, the housing orientation is generic. This means that the compressor housing, turbine housing, and core assembly may need to be rotated to suit the application, and the actuator bracket may need modifying to fit. To save any fitment headaches, please state what engine the turbocharger is being fitted to in the notes section of the checkout, and we will set the turbocharger up in house before sending it out. Also, due to the different style of compressor cover used, some intake and intercooler pipe modifications are required.
- This Turbocharger is a direct bolt on upgrade to the GT2860RS "Disco Potato"
Units in box: 1