The Dri high tensile 4130 zinc coated offset tie rod extenders screw on to the end of either standard or aftermarket tie rods and allow the tie rods to travel further into the steering rack which creates more steering lock with the added bonus of moving the tie rod position forward 25mm's which helps reduce steering bind. Great for drift or getting out of parking spots.
The offset rack spacers are a great alternative to moving the steering rack forward and offer 19mm's extra steering lock without compromising on the amount of thread left in the steering rack.
- DIY installation (not as easy as the washer install but still not hard at all)
- CNC machined high tensile zinc coated 4130 steel with grade 12.9 bolts
- Nissan 180sx
- Nissan S13 Silvia
- Nissan S14 200SX
- Nissan S15 200SX
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T (2WD)
- Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T (2WD)
- Nissan Skyline R34 GTT (2WD)
- Nissan Cefiro A31
- Nissan Z32 300zx
- Nissan Z33 350Z
- Nissan V35 Skyline
NOTE: That on some steering racks you will need to notch your steering rack